czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

allied cash advance court

I THINK if you send the HIPPA with a partial payment and the rest on the way its the same effect.
I have disputed a few TL a couple of times and am wondering what I should do now.
Question #1 - this last comment about disputing the DOLA - Whats the best way of going about that? I just yesterday sent in a "not mine" dispute regarding this ASSOC / CITI account... If it comes back immediately "verified", should I dispute the DOLA?
(Allied cash advance court) Actually let me take that back, they are lowering it from 12% to 6% but say the actual costs will go up because of our two extension and our payment history.
According to the "Legal Department" at TU, the FCRA does NOT say that they have to mark disputed accounts as "in dispute".
Would a goodwill letter work to get the lates completely elinminated?
$8,500 is a LOT of money to CASH a check and give out CASH for it - especially to a non-depositor.

Brak komentarzy: