czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

cash advance money tree

I just wanted to vent.. thank you all for listening, I suppose JoeDirt doesn't get a home for X-Mas...
I went thru a similar problem a few years ago that caused me to file BK7.
I didn't find out for the first two and they were both girls. For my youngest, we DID find out just because I'd been holding out hope that it was a boy and I'd have some shopping to do
(Cash advance money tree) You are the victim of a stolen car and your behavior with their company has always been one of integrity and honesty.
The addy listed on her report is out of Franklin, TN and is a PO box. I was hoping for a street address and especially a customer service, CEO, etc.
The point is - they knew I had a Cap One Auto Loan on the A4 - with a balance of slightly more than 20K.....

Brak komentarzy: