czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

mte financial refinance debit

Now I have a 120 from 21 months ago that is precluding me from the most favorable interest rate.
On a side note, I wish dh's bofa card would hurry up and get here - it's not reporting yet but they Bt'd almost 2 weeks ago!
If you are looking for judgemental, this is the wrong place. We are here to answer questions and assist. Many people go through tough times. There are a few lenders that will lend right after BK discharge.
(Mte financial refinance debit) Account Name Account Number Date Opened Balance Date Reported Past Due Account Status Comments on Account
Great advice Lester! Just to update, I checked Chase's online approval status and found out I was approved for 6K. Applied on 17th, approved on 20th, they are fast. 0% 12 month BT here I come!
Okay, I'm having trouble with an OC that has no record of an account or when the account was paid , can I validate the date paid with the OC?
We are legally entitled to dispute anything on our records...without having to hint that there may have been fraud involved. There has been MUCH discussion lately, as the e-oscar thing has surfaced and some of us had hawk alerts placed on our files unbenownst to us. Ex sent me something that basically said they placed the alert PER MY REQUEST...which is bs, but too late now.

Brak komentarzy: