piątek, 1 lutego 2008

6 99 personal loan

There's an FTC opinion letter that states that closed-end accounts like mortgages, don't automatically generate PP because A/Rs are generally used to determine whether to keep the account, modify it, or other things that involve changing the terms of the account.
and will be happy to answer your questions based on experience and research.
They said all I have to do is just call CS and ask them to put the fixed rate in place.
(6 99 personal loan) This was borrowed from someone else - but I can't remember where - so sorry for not giving credit where it's due!!
Does someone have a nutcase sample letter with he same situatiion as mine that I can share?
I got someone on the phone there and they wouldn't tell me who they were with.
Capital One does not legally endorse or guarantee products or services provided by non-affiliated companies and such products or services are neither FDIC insured or bank guaranteed.

Brak komentarzy: