niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

cash loans with no admin fee

There are many reports of people's homeowners insurance going up as much 400% because they have waterfront property.
She will be fair. She got an item reinvestigated for me that had already been disputed twice. it had been verified a couple of times years ago and the regular dumbasses who answer the phone told me to get bent. I found her number online, called her, told her what teh deal was, that now this business is out of business and I had requested validation blah blah blah, she told me she would reinvestigate if I provided new information. I did, the CMRRR's from my validation. it was deleted a few weeks later when the did not verify. She did it perfect. Give her a chance. But don't expect rules to be broken for you. And remember, more flies with honey....
I have been disputing with them around the fact that they refused to post to my credit reports my year's worth of on-time payment.
(Cash loans with no admin fee) If that's the case, don't worry about that, ignore the CC entry fields.
It had a link to the TU website, and I think I was charged $3.95 or something low.
I did notice a big jump in my score simply by cancelling low limit cards...

Brak komentarzy: