piątek, 1 lutego 2008

heritage cash advance

I will, however, say that depending on your credit "picture" in the last year or so and if you have outstanding collections, you may well qualify for an FHA or one of several other non fico score driven programs that could leave you with a 30 year fixed well below the 7% mark.
I was thinking that ever since Equifax changed their system, this was a problem for them.....I would think that they would be aware of this and once it's brought to their attention they'de just remove the duplicate that their system added.....am I wrong??? I'll be calling them....I don't want to hear nothing about no "we have to reinvestigate"..that's BULL!!!
I think that is one of the many reasons Capital One is always trying to make sure you give them an updated number.
(Heritage cash advance) I just need to find that statutes of the Unlicensed practice; violation; civil penalty.Clause.
This seems like it should be an easy issue to support with the case law and statute - but one that doesn�t seem well published in our community.

Brak komentarzy: