czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

cash advance no telephone required

Whether this is coincedence, subconscious programming, etc. is anyone's guess, but there are many testimonials from every religious/philosophical/world view that testifies to this phenomena.
Right now I have about 10 cards showing balances. That alone has cost me a lot of pts. I am paying all but 4 off right now. It is a substantial amount. It will increase my % availabe from 63% to about 80%. When I see the results I'll let you know.
I guess I would've answered her with whatever explanation you had but added a "I've dilligently worked on these issues and I've learned so much. I will never allow an account to fall into such a state again". You were forced to answer for something but maybe that would soften the blow....
(Cash advance no telephone required) I thought if I paid $5 a month it would prevent it from going to collections and this is the only way I can get any type of revenge right now.
I think it will also fit the bill of having disputed with the CRA's in order to try and get this taken care of.

Brak komentarzy: