czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

personal loan

If you ever want complete privacy on here, we can have private, hidden forums.
If you are asking me to polish my crystal ball and predict the future...LOL...I am expecting rates will rise by the end of the year, but not drastically.
I run a animal rescue with educational programs and work with disadvantaged/disabled children.....education is where the grants are at!!!
(Personal loan) He lives in a state with CSC, and all three numbers I found for him here go to a voicemail.
We had a VA loan out on a home and put it in the chapter 7, the lawyers said this was the best thing to do for our credit anyway, I called the mortgage company a year ago, she said no, it was a foreclosure, didn't matter if it was in the chapter 7 or not.
IIB can have a later date than the BK if you reaffirmed, or made some other kind of deal and then defaulted.
Here, 3 threads all yours, the same question, same answers, yet still you call.

Brak komentarzy: