czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

loans like cashnetusa

Yesterday I received a letter from the Financial Aid office with a copy of a loan.
There may be as many as 30 clauses in a purchase and sale agreement, so buyers should be intimately aware of their responsibilities prior to signing.
hmmmm...also they verified my FUSA account as reported - but now the 2 remaining have been moved from "hard inquiries" to "soft inquiries" and combined into 1 stating the 2 dates pulled....whats that about?
(Loans like cashnetusa) Read the relevant laws and see where you have "leverage" with those who have violated them.
I know how that goes Markie, we are in escrow as well and will soon be poorer than dirt. Isnt that the American way?
Each piece of the puzzle - the Visa account, the mortgage on a house - has some combination of personal information attached to it: name, address, date of birth, Social Security number.
When I wrote I told them I deliberately did not update my CC info because I did not want to renew.

Brak komentarzy: