czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

loans not using teletrack

What should I try to conquer next? I ordered myfice equifax and experian a month ago and scores were around 530 on one and 523 on the other. PG score has increased about 10 points. One collection, unpaid, fell off after the validation request was received.
It's just the 4 major unsecured credit cards like first usa , fleet, mbna and discover that I'm going to have trouble paying for the next 30 years in order to pay them off.
Hi I am new to this and almost used a credit repair company but you guys kept advising others not to. So I didn't . Also I noticed that on 4/03 it has a 30 listed, even though it was paid off in 03/03. Now Sears cards were the only cards that I settled on, I saved about 1k for settling. This account is also listed on my report that it is closed.
(Loans not using teletrack) As to the Vette I got an increase at activation- overall good experience.
I have searched high and low and cannot find it, now I am beggin you to help
On the second go around his rate will be cheaper provided rates STAY the same.

Brak komentarzy: