piątek, 1 lutego 2008

garenteed 1000 dollar online loans

I would not include a settlement offer as it may look like blackmail.
At this point, I have been dealing with this inaccurate information for several years. I would like this account completely deleted from my credit reports. Despite this problem, I will likely shop at your store again, but would REALLY appreciate your help on this matter.
I edited personal references out of your post, as they are not accurate, nor are they fair to the person in question. Anyone reading your post without having read the related posts will come away with an unfair portrayal of a respected member here.
(Garenteed 1000 dollar online loans) Hi, I recently applied for amex blue student I got turned down when I called the telephone number to check on my application status.
Before I disputed the tradeline, it just showed a $288 past due balance. They just now updated it as a CO , would the FCBA not apply because this is a CO and therefore, no longer open? What law would cover their continued collection activity after they rec'd my dispute but failed to respond?
If that fails I would proceed to dispute the account # and date opened and the current status.

Brak komentarzy: