niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

loans with a cosigner

In addition EXP is the only CB reporting my ford sport trac which I bought in my company name.
Roni in Atlanta :xThe garnishment can stay for 7 years from the date issued.
Oh, Lord, she says our police here are too corrupt so won't call them..???
(Loans with a cosigner) In the event Fleet sticks to your reports as 'unpaid', I would keep that copy of the credit report for the Mortgage guy, and show it to HIM, to let him see it was paid.
Can't let my husband see me, suppose to be packing up the computor and ect.
Situation #2 is a law firm acting as a debt collector. First correspondence alone has FDCPA violations all over it - threatening legal action, demanding payment with 10 days of receipt of the letter. At first I thought no "mini-miranda" but it is printed on the back along with the following statement . I know I can go ahead and file a complaint with the FTC and State office of consumer affairs.
What do you mean, taking some time off next year to study for the LSAT?

Brak komentarzy: