niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

loans with a cosigner

I must admit I'm a new visitor here, made aware of this great site from my recent edition of Smart Money, and have been quite impressed.
Now that I am over the initial shock of seeing the alert, lol, I see where you're coming from.
Get bill today APR is up. Call- they have no record. Luckily for me they sent me a nice letter confirming the rejection of terms that I read to the CS person.
(Loans with a cosigner) which is reporting what, but I will be pulling all 3 again early next week .
Yeah, I am getting a bunch of them with other people's last names and properties I never heard of.
IF it flies though with your income you may be able to refy it in your name and then knock him off of the loan.Any of the 50k "extra" oney or is it what it is on both of you?

Brak komentarzy: