piątek, 1 lutego 2008

sloan mngmt review

You are probably correct that the Keybank and Assoc/Citi are the same.
You could still get "we'll let you know", or "no, absolutely not" for an answer, as well as "congratulations!" And of course there is always the reconsideration process, which we believe in utilizing.
I dont think they can legally. The debt is expired. I will surely sue then!
(Sloan mngmt review) But what is so weird for me is everything else that was incl in bk fell off in December ...oh well I guess I will just have to try the patience thing!!
Because both open and closed accounts are counted in the negative factor, closing some accounts will not immediately help your credit score.
But based on the three companies involved, the location's either going to be PA or VA.

Brak komentarzy: